国外知乎:生活中哪些真相让你心碎?

作者: 时间:2015-04-03 点击数:

                                      

What is the most disturbing truth about life?
人生最令人不安的真相是什么?

获得3.9k好评的回答:@Abhinav Tyagi

I would like to answer this with a quote,
我想引用一句话回复你:

"Everyone in this world is self-centered. It’s just the radius that makes the difference."
在这个世界上,每个人都是以自我为中心的,只是每个人的半径有所不同。

获得7.4k好评的回答:@Sree Ramanath

Success hugs you in private but failure slaps you in public.
成功都是悄悄接近你的,但是失败却是当众打你脸的。

获得6.9k好评的回答:@Barbie Giri

We all had that one close person in our lives, who is now a stranger.
我们生命都有过那个ta,曾经形容不离,后来形同陌路。

During the course of your life, you will have to stop, and let some people off, no matter how close they are.
在生命的慢慢长路上,你都有必须停下来的时候,让他人离开你,无论他们同你多么亲近。
 
And someday while reading something like this, you will look back and count.
而某一天,当你读到这类文字的时候,你会回头看看,然后回忆,回忆,回忆。

获得1k好评的回答:@Brandon Lee

Most people in life have to spend years relearning the exact same lessons that the previous generation have already learned.
生活中太多人,必须耗费多年重学前人已经学会的东西。

获得6.4k好评的回答:@Sachin R Kamath

 

"Happiness is your biggest enemy. It weakens you. Puts doubts in your mind. Suddenly you have something to lose." - Niki Lauda, Rush(2013)
“幸福是最大的敌人,它让你软弱,让你心生怀疑。突然间你就有了放不下的事。” 尼基·劳达《极速风流》(2013)

获得10.9k好评的回答:@Akash Maheshwari

Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.
友人来来去去,但敌人越积多。
 
获得4.5k好评的回答:@Shivam Sarawagi

85% of your financial success is due to your personality and ability to communicate, negotiate, and lead. Shockingly, only 15% is due to technical knowledge.
你在财政上的成功85%取决于你的个性、你交际、商谈和领导的能力。令人震惊的是,只有15%取决于你的专业知识。

获得4k好评的回答:@ Akshay Vannery

Nothing really matters.
没有什么是至关重要的。

In the grand scheme of things, you, your legacy, your existence, your contribution to the world.. doesn't matter how great it is..
从事物的宏观角度出发,你、你的遗产、你的存在、你对世界的贡献无论多么伟大,都不值一提。

Time will destroy everything.
时间会摧毁一切。

获得11.3k好评的回答:@Anonymous

1.No one apart from your parents gives a crap about you.
除了你的父母别人都会嫌弃你。

-Your friends want you to be successful but not more successful than them.
你的朋友希望你很成功——但是不要比他们成功。

-Your friends want you to be happy but not happier than them.
你的朋友希望你过得开心——但是不要比他们开心。

2. You will lose that one friend who you thought would be with you till the end of eternity itself.
你会失去一个朋友——一个你认为誓死都会陪伴在你身边的朋友。

3.  In the end you are all alone. Learn to face it.
直到世界终结,你都将与孤独为伴。学着去面对它吧。

Anyway, enough of the dark stuff. I mean, people are more content living in an imaginary utopia instead of facing reality.
无论如何,说了够多黑暗的事物了。我是说,人们更满足于生活在想象的乌托邦世界里,而不是面对现实。

通讯地址:贵州省安顺市开发区学院路25号 邮编:561000
Copyright © 2012-2014 黔ICP09002237号 版权所有:安顺学院外国语学院
电话:0853-32214262 传真:0853-32214236 网络管理员 E-mail:asxyjjianyan@163.com